New York City School Guidance Counselors are professional educators certified and licensed by the New York City Department of Education.
School Guidance Counselors serve the entire school community, including students, families, staff and school leaders.
The School Guidance Counseling Program
- provides students with knowledge and skills to be effective learners and contributing members of the school community
- is an integral part of the total education program
- guarantees students access to the counselor and the counselor access to the student
- provides developmental as well as prevention and intervention services
- is intended to impact every student
Contact Karen Konstan with any questions or help you may need.